Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Friday

I don't know about you but I am super glad it's Friday, this week has kicked my butt and I have no clue why. So I'll just leave you with some lovelies so you don't think I'm Miss Crankerpants.

Oh, love, you are a sweet thing...

Here comes my love, I suppose he'll get a kiss.

Oooo maybe if I curl up for a nap I'll wake up here
via You Are My Fave (which is definitely my new fave)

Ever since I saw the Franco Albini ottoman on The Brick House I have been hoping to walk into a thrift store and find one of these babies for $10
via The Brick House (one of my old new faves)

Needless to say I am about 95% sure that this won't go with our style, and I am about 97% sure I'll never find one in a thrift store and about 99.99% sure I will never find one for $10.

I think I've changed my mind on how to decorate the bedroom* and now I need a crewel bedspread.

That's right, NEED!

The other night Jus and I watched Away We Go, which is a lovely movie with lovely music

Go ahead, take a minute or 6 to listen, it'll make you smile.

And last but not least, have an awesome Halloween weekend.

I hope you get some treats and not tricks, and no, Edie isn't dressing up this year.

No comments: