Friday, November 6, 2009

The Happiest of Birthdays

This weekend the love of my life turns 25. He keeps insisting that 25 isn't a big deal, but he's a pretty big deal to me, so I apologize in advance for the sappiness.

Jus, this is your third birthday we've spent together and in that time I've grown from liking the boy to hounded me for a year to loving the man who has given me so much.
You are an amazing man, one that is kind, caring, and creative.
You have given me so much love and joy in the time we've been together and I can't wait for the rest of our life, I know it's gonna be pretty awesome. (Just like this picture!)
Thank you for putting up with my wackiness, and thank you for giving me some of yours in return.
I hope you have a wonderful 25th weekend I love you more and more every day and can't wait to spend the next 100 birthdays with you.*

My Love for today: Isn't it obvious? His mug is all over this post.
My Happiness for today: That it only took 21 years for me to realize I needed to be with this man.

*What's that, Jus? You aren't planning to live to be 125 years old? You better!

No comments: