Monday, November 16, 2009

Nearing the Finish Line

We are this close to being done with the bathroom. Today Jus put up some glass shelves from Target. We were going to go with white, but they were cheaply made and we were afraid they would pull out of the wall. So glass it is...
I was so anxious to clean up our house that I couldn't bother taking pictures before filling the shelves. Right now there are two milk glass dishes to hold my bobby pins and pony holders and the Muji box I use to hold my makeup.
I'd really like to find some more boxes to hold all of those uglies (yes, I know there's aqua net on the shelves) but all in all I'm so extraordinarily happy to have shelves up. The bathroom is dangerously close to being done, we've got some touch up painting to do and I'd like to get a new shower curtain but that's it.

My Love for today: Jus, we had the kind of weekend that reminds you why you love the person you're with.
My Happiness for today: Our house is cleaner and more organized than it has been in a loooooong time!

No comments: