Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Happiest of Birthdays

Today is my dad's 54 birthday. I know he doesn't necessarily read my blog every day so that's your job today, mom, MAKE SURE HE READS THIS!

Dad, you are a wonderful man. You are incredibly caring and thoughtful. You are so energetic and fun.

You have been the best father that two girls could ask for. Never questioning any of the girly things we do and always supporting and loving us no matter what.
My maternal grandma, me, Banan, & Dad circa '93ish

I appreciate and enjoy our conversations ever morning. I am so lucky to be able to spend time alone with you every day and I love that you are interested in my life.

Thank you for being such an amazing example of how to be in love. Your relationship with mom has set the bar high. I am so lucky to get to spend every day with the two of you and have enjoyed becoming your friend as well as your daughter.

Thank you for loving Jus as much as I do, I know you're glad to finally have a son and it makes my heart happy to see the two of you enjoy each other. I am so blessed that my two favorite men get along as well as you and Jus do.

Happy Birthday, Daddy! I've enjoyed the past 25 years with you and can't wait for the next 25.
I love you!

This is my dad's favorite spot in the summer
(79 days until the campground opens, Dad!)

1 comment:

Ulrika said...

aww, this is so sweet!x