Thursday, January 14, 2010

Something New

Okie Doke folks, I'm gonna level with you. I've been having a little relationship on the side of this lovely little blog.
About a month ago I started a wedding blog called Jus Hearts Cole. It's still in its very early stages but my posting there is about to pick up and I thought it might be fun if you were along for the ride.
I've also been tweeting for a little while now. I know I'm way behind the curve but thought I'd give it a shot, so if you're interested in following me check me out @colekbl.
So that's the news from* here. Have a happy Thursday.

*I was very tempted to put "That's the news from Lake Woebegon**, where all the women are strong, all the men good looking, and all the children are above average."

**Jus & I love to listen to Garrison Keillor on road trips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to check out the wedding/engagement blog and I'm adding you right now to twitter.