Friday, February 5, 2010

Some Lovin'

Lately our house is full of L-O-V-E.
Maybe it's the anticipation of Valentine's Day, maybe it's the constant cold that's making us snuggle up or maybe it's the fact that I've been working tirelessly designing our save the dates.
I'm still really excited for Valentine's Day, and since Jus & I probably aren't going to do gifts this year I'd love to share a little love with you. I've got an extra special series of guest blogs planned for next week, so be sure to tune in Monday for the first installation.

And if your mailbox is looking a little lonely lately and you'd like to get some extra loving this Valentine's Day email me at nicolekboyd@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll ship a little love your way.

Have a great weekend, I hope you've got happy plans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine is very lonely! you and mom and ashley better step it up!