Monday, March 22, 2010

My Favorite Things

I have a lot of favorite things that I luckily get to share with you every day, but one of my favorite things that I don't think I go on about enough is the blogging community.
Since I started this little blog I have met some wonderful women and discovered some delightful blogs.
That being said I've decided to host a gift exchange!


The Brown Paper Packages gift exchange is all about sharing your favorite things. A book, a recipe, a necklace, a shirt, any of your favorites that you'd like to share.
Participating in the Brown Paper Packages gift exchange is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Email me your address at nicolekboyd@gmail.com before April 1.
2. Pick 3 of your favorite things that you'd like to share with your package recipient.
3. Ship your favorites to your exchange partner by April 23.


I hope you'll be excited about this because I'm super excited! Also, be sure to grab the button and spread the word!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Elizabeth said...

great idea!

cerebral e said...

I will post it to my blog and I'm going to sign up! I love package exchanges.

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

great idea cole!

i want to do this, but i'm a little nervous cause when i did the knick knack exchange, my partner didn't get her gift for 2 weeks after the send date because maybe i'm a little bit of a slacker. hmmm....i'll be thinking this over :).

Sarah said...

just recently started a blog & i'm going to make this my first exchange! i think this a fabulous idea! now i just need to narrow down 3 things :)

Micaela said...

YOU KNOW I'M IN!!! :) and i already have your button on my Dolce Vita. Can't wait! what a fabulous idea!!!

so many things to chose from! my fave book... vintage find...

jozen said...

WOOHOO!!! sounds like so much fun! i'm in :)

def following your blog too!

Cailie said...

Sounds like fun! I'm new to blogging but this is the first I've heard of one of these! Hmm it's going to be hard to decide what to give..

Unknown said...

I'm new to the blog community, but I definitely think this will be fun! I've never done this before!

Erika said...

Sent an e-mail!

Elaine said...

looking forward to this one :) sending my email now --- super excited!

Catherine said...

This is such a great idea! I just sent you an email!!

xoxo,
Cat

www.nowoodenspoons.blogspot.com

Karina Pacheco said...

So excited to join this swap!!!! Just sent you an email : )

You Are My Fave said...

I'm so in!

Sharon Lei said...

Wow. This is super cool. I'd love to participate. :) Will send you an email..

xx Love & Aloha

Erin said...

oooh, I love this! emailing you now...

BuenoBueno said...

your cute i love brown paper packages!

Anonymous said...

I am really excited about sharing my favorite things!