Monday, April 19, 2010

100 Photos: 1-20

I celebrated my 100th post on January 7th and decided to celebrate by sharing one photo from our little life every day for the next 100 days. I remember being so overwhelemed and excited Adventures in Love and Happiness had grown over those first 100 posts and now I cannot blieve how much it has grown in the last 100 days.
You rock, big time, and I love you mucho!

I thought it would be fun to post my 100 photos in groups of 20 with their original captions, so here we go...

Jus got Edie a coat for Christmas, he said she needed something less girly.
Today I'm wondering if I should put layers on her so she doesn't freeze in the four inches of snow we got last night.

Last night I realized the two childhood banks I was using as decorations had money in them. Together they totaled $80.61, I never have been much of a saver.

The anticipation of clean sheets and a new book were almost enough to make up for the fact that I'd be sleeping alone.

Today I got to spend the day with this shining face. Little girls are the best.

Layla had a vet appointment today. Her skin infection is finally getting better. I can't tell you how happy this makes us.

After another broken glass we decided vintage glasses reign supreme.

Our bed was getting too crowded so we bought Layla a dog bed. When we brought it home Edie & Jack took over. Looks like we'll have a full bed after all.

I got to spend all day Monday with my favorite 4 year old. We made funny faces, went wedding shopping and made four dozen muffins. He said building and baking were his favorite things to do.

In nine months I'll be marrying the love of my life. I'm so excited and a little nervous. But mostly I hope I don't get too stressed out before October 16.

Jus will tell you Layla is his dog. I think Layla knows she's both of ours.

Last night I found some money plants that were sticking out the snow. I'm still debating wether or not to bring them inside or not.

I found this coat at Goodwill on Saturday. It was 50% off day so I ended up spending $7.50. I'm thinking engagement pictures.

Edie has a new nickname. She is now referred to as "Die Goobermeister," it helps if you say it with a German accent.

Every day I come home to Jus playing the guitar. I'm awfully lucky, aren't I?

Jus fell asleep on the floor last night. Edie proceeded to climb onto him and fall asleep too.

Last night at 2:30 we decided we were hungry. I cooked up some scrambled eggs and Taylor Pork Roll. Jus said it was the best Friday night he'd had in a while.

It's 48 and rainy today. This is my least favorite type of weather, but at least it won't last for long, it's supposed to be 18 next week.

Sorry this photo is so late, I spent the whole day with my mom, aunt & favorite 4 year old. We shopped, ate, and even went on the big jump at the mall.

Yesterday my mom & my favorite 4 year old convinced me to do the big jump at the mall. I was laguhing so hard I could barely concentrate on the awesome flips I was doing.

The temperature is 21 degrees, the windchill makes it feel like it's 9 and it's been snowing all day. I really want my jammies and our electric blanket.

No comments: