Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Heart These Shoes

We're gonna skip the "How I Spent my Moday" post this week because a)I didn't do much other than go to the mall and fight the spring break crowds and b) I've got a confession to make, you see, I've been holding out on you a little bit.
If you recall here and here I posted about a lovely pair of Vivienne Westwood Melissa Lady Dragon Love Heart shoes, and let me tell you, I have been obsessing over these shoes since I first found them.
These shoes are a little salty at $150 a pair, so my mom has been scouring ebay looking for a more affordable pair. Last Wednesday as Jus & I were watching tv I hopped on ebay and searched for them and I couldn't believe my eyes when not one but TWO pairs in my size were available!
The same seller had two pairs that were new without box that she was offering for $29.99 to bid or $69.99 buy it now. I could hardly believe my luck and imediately started agonizing over which color to pick.
Pink & Black

or what the seller called Grey & Red.

I wasn't nuts about the pink and had never seen grey ones so I made my selction and clicked buy it now and now I am the proud owner of these beauties...

I still can't quite believe I have a pair of these babies. I'm planning to pair these with this dress I ordered from modcloth for our engagement pictures.

I hope the outfit looks as great together as I think it will, I'm so excited for our engagement pictures and I'm so happy I have an outfit to wear!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

love love loveeeeee the shoes! super cute! i like the grey ones you chose as well because i'm not much of a pink girl. the dress is adorable too!

brit said...

So cute! Saw them a while back and couldn't believe what they were made of! That Modcloth dress is adorable, too!

I Love You More Than... said...

Don't you just love Ebay?
You're shoes are to die for.

ohjoana said...

I had a chemistry teacher who used to wore some similar. They were actually identical but in baby blue with e red heart, even the material looks the same. They are gorgeous!

Lanie said...

what a gorgeous outfit!! can't wait to see the engagement pics :]

Micaela said...

these, these are HEAVENLY!!!! be still my heart.

how fun and girly and one of a kind! i can imagine all the compliments you'd get. LOVE THEM COLE! :)

ps. your tiles were the same ones i had in my bathroom when i first moved out of my parent's house. ah, trip down memory lane. ha i loved them!

Unknown said...

Love the shoes, love the dress, love-love-love. Can't wait to see the engagement pics! :)