Monday, April 5, 2010

Save Our Date

I hope you had a Happy Easter, I stuffed my face with way too many Starburst jellybeans and promptly fell asleep for 3 hours.

I showed you the pictures we took for our save the dates here, here, & here and now it seems that they have reached everyone so it's time for their unveiling.*
(PS So much for anonymity, I like our save the dates too much to cover parts up.
Please don't stalk us too much)

When our guests go to their mailboxes they will see this.
I printed the address labels off and cut them out with a circle hole puncher, ran them through my Xyron machine and stuck them to the vellum envelopes. I thought the King & Queen stamps were a perfect match for the fun theme of our save the dates.

I designed the postcard and ordered them from VistaPrint, Jus spent many hours cutting out confetti from patterened paper we got on sale at Michaels.

Our save the dates were such a labor of love, it was a huge relief to get them out and we've heard great things back from our guests.
Actually, the thing I keep hearing is, "how are you going to top this for the invites?" And that's my question exactly.

*I know that this isn't my wedding blog but I feel like you all are my friends and I want to share parts of our wedding with you. The other day I said to Jus, "Wouldn't it be funny if we sent a save the date to all of my blog friends?" I'm also thinking of including a "Weekend Wedding" series on Adventures in Love & Happiness so you can tag along on our journey and the bloggy isn't totally silent on the weekends.

PS I played around with the layout of this little bloggity last night and added some pages...what do you think?

12 comments:

cerebral e said...

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Oh wow - these are absolutely amazing! I would love to get one in the mail :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the confetti and the paper you used :)

I Love You More Than... said...

Your save the dates are incredible!
They fit your personality quite well.

CrystaL* said...

This are amazing! Such a good idea and so unique.

You Are My Fave said...

How fun are these? I love the dancing silhouttes and the confetti of course. Great job.

Erin said...

I am in love with your save the dates!! They are so fun!

Anonymous said...

not only do i love your save the dates..you can tell because its on my fridge but also love your new layout and the characteristics in your life its very cute!

Micaela said...

oh my goodness cole, i LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! the hoola hoops were my fave pics :) you did such an amazing job with these.

i would totally go to your wedding, just so you know lol

cute!

brit said...

Your save the dates are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

i've lurked for a bit & i have to tell you these are awesome & your pup is adorable!

Unknown said...

your save the dates are phenomenal. love them!!! hooray!!