Monday, April 12, 2010

Two Things To Know

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I'm still in Indianapolis visiting Banan, but promise I'll fill you in on all of our adventures tomorrow.

I initially started this blog as a showplace for the beautiful inspiration I found around the web, but as it has progressed Adventures in Love & Happiness has become less of a showplace and more of a conversation. I love collecting random tidbits and facts and I can't tell you how many times during the day I hear/see/read something and think "I need to store that away so I can tell all my bloggy friends."

And so, my new series "Two Things to Know" was born. (I've gotta tell you I'm still not the craziest about the name, but that's all Banan & I could come up with). Every Monday I'll fill you in on two things you should know. They could be a fact, something I've read or heard, or just something that I think you should be aware of.

And now on to this week's Two Things to Know:
1. Every night you go to bed with makeup on it ages you by 27 days. I've gotta tell you, this freaked me out a bit because I have a history of being super lazy about washing my face at night. Ever since I heard this I have made sure my face is clean when I hop into bed, no matter how lazy I am feeling.

2. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals have a new single out called "Tiny Light". Jus & I have seen GPN twice and we both want to be her when we grow up. "Tiny Light" sounds a little more country than GPN's previous albums but I have a feeling this song will be amazing live. Just trust me and listen all the way through.

If you'd like to play along and write your own two things be sure to leave me a link to your post so I can cram some more knowledge in my brain.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

man #1 scares me a lot! my roomies will just brush their teeth and hop into bed, but i have a whole nighttime routine. hahaha i guess i'm crazy. :P