Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Things To Know

I've gotta say, I'm a little sad to see the weekend end. This was the first weekend in a while that I was able to sleep in and Jus & I got to spend all day yesterday bumming it on our couch. I absolutely love rainy days when all you want to do is stay on the sofa.

Now, on to this week's "Two Things to Know."

1. If you get deodorant on your clothes rub the fabric together and it will rub the deodorant out. This is something I learned from my summer camp counselor in 4th grade and it has served me weekly since.

2. You should add Kathryn Stockett's The Help to your summer reading list. I finished this book a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it. Stockett tells the story of a young white woman who takes a dangerous chance to expose the lives of the colored help that work for wealthy whites in Jackson, Mississippi in the 1960s.

3. I'm giving away a gorgeous peacock hair clip and you should definitely sign up if you haven't already!

Like always, if you'd like to share your "Two Things to Know" be sure to leave a comment with a link to your post, I'd love to learn something new!

No comments: