Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Sunny Day

Yesterday was the kind of sunny day that made me smile (and sweat) all day.
I planted our window boxes, I plant them by color, last year they were pink, this year they're purple.
Sorry for the crappy photo, I forgot to take one when it was daylight.

Our peonies have started blooming and I just had to bring some inside. I adore peronies and would love to have them as my wedding flowers but can't imagine paying $15 a stem in October when I have three bushes blooming in May!

Yesterday evening Jus asked if I wanted to dance so he put on a little Bruce and Jus, Edie & I did some guitar room dancing.
These things, combined with warm weather make it feel like summer and make me so so so happy.

What's making you happy today?

PS Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

2 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i just love your pretty little edie!

i love peonies, too, and i'm sad that ours have already bloomed and withered :( they smell SO good, and i only need to have two or three for them to make half the house fragrant!

Micaela said...

reminds me of alice in wonderland :)

i love your dress and dancing just because.

warms my heart!!!

(btw- i've missed you!)

i'm happy that even though it was my day off i cleaned house... sometimes it's not all that bad ;) i feel like a 50's housewife in my heels and it's an excuse to enjoy a martini in the middle of the day lol