Thursday, May 13, 2010

Roundup: Blogs I ♥ (and you should too)

When thinking about what to do for this weeks roundup I thought it would be fun for me to share some of my favorite blogs. There are so many in the world and it can be a little overwhelming to know that there are awesome blogs that I am totally oblivious of. I'll tell you the truth, it's incredibly hard to pick just twenty blogs that I love, so I'm sure there will be part 2 (& 3) to come.

Beautiful house tours and wonderful before & afters.

Every Sunday I check for new secrets.

I loved wedding blogs long before we were engaged.

I really heart Melanie and all of the wonderful things she features on her blog.

If you're in need of some laughter or a recipe this is the place for you.

Lovely image after lovely image.

They were my Real People in Love last week and they have the second cutest puppy in the world (behind Edie, of course).

Another super cute couple who are expecting what will be a super stylish little girl.

This blog is why I started loving Mid Century Modern design and Morgan's as funny as she is design savvy.

Jessica's style is great, plus she's getting married this year, plus she's a Hoosier too!

I love what Grey Likes.

A lot of wedding loveliness.

It might be a little silly to include this one but it's just so lovely.

Looking at such loveliness makes me want to redo our house.

This blog was part of the inspiration for my 100 Photos.

This site offered lots of inspiration for our engagement pictures.

Absolutely gorgeous rooms and every Monday they feature adorable pets on furniture.

My favorite wedding blog.

This blog combines beautiful inspiration with wonderful DIY projects.

This is not the site that a bride trying to figure out her wedding invitations needs to be visiting, but if you like to drool a little check it out.

What are some of your favorite blogs?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Grey likes weddings is my friend's blog!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I feel so honored to be included among such a stellar cast! Thank you!!!

Amanda said...

what are some of my favs? well you have most of them in your list!! AND you have some new ones that's i'm excited to check out! (thanks!). BUT i really love seamstress for the band, and the house of hearts, great stuff!!