Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Happy Happy Weekend

Well friends, I'm waiting for Jus to wake up so we can head to the lake with our friends to celebrate the weekend. I hope you've got some fun plans of your own, you deserve to have some fun and take some time to enjoy yourself.
I'll make this post short and sweet and tell you once more how much I love you all. You make my days so much happier and I hope I'm able to put a smile on your face too.
I'm off to try on swim suits and see which I like the best but before I do I thought I'd share another engagement picture. I just got the disc with all of the images and can't wait to share the rest of our awesome pictures with you.

Happy Weekend, Sugarpies!

3 comments:

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Another lovely photo!

Daisy Dayz Home

Unknown said...

i love that photo! so cute!! happy summer

Alely said...

what an adorable blog you have. found you through sandy's post today and thought i would come on over. i'm so glad i did! now following glad to meet you and i look forward to reading more of adventures of love and happiness.