Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Apologizing again

If there's one thing I hate it's inconsistent blogging. When I started this blog I would post every once in a while, sometimes once every couple of days, sometimes more than once a day. As my blog has progressed I've tried to remain dedicated to posting every day.
As I'm sure you've noticed lately my blogging has been really hit or miss. With six weeks to go until the wedding we are in full planning mode. I've also been struggling with a nasty cold for the last two weeks and just haven't felt good (luckily the doctor gave me two prescriptions and I'm finally starting to feel better).
I promise in the next couple of weeks to be a better blogger, I'm not guaranteeing I'll be able to post every day but I will try to do at least 3 times a week. And I promise to show you our wedding invitations next week!
Also, my little sister Banan is going through some nasty health stuff right now so if you're of the praying type would you say a little prayer for her, and if not just think good thoughts, it's a little scary to not be able to protect my little sister against this stuff.

Have a happy long weekend! I have my first dress fitting tomorrow and then we have a birthday party for my favorite (now) 5 year old. I'll see you Tuesday with a rejuvenated spirit!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You get married in six weeks, don't stress about blogging! And I hope your sis is ok, I will keep her in my prayers.

Meghan said...

Aww, I hope you feel better! Enjoy these last few weeks before the wedding!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww don't worry about the inconsistent blogging hun! we all get busy with other things and a wedding is a great excuse~!!! hope these last few weeks of planning go smoothly!!