Monday, December 13, 2010

We're a family now...

So we might as well send Christmas cards.
I know I'm a little late to get on the Christmas card bandwagon. (Can it really be called a bandwagon if millions of people send them out?)
Growing up my family always included pictures in our cards and with all of the exciting events in Jus & my life this year it's hard to NOT want to include a picture in our card!
When thinking about ordering Christmas card pictures, Shutterfly, was my first stop. I signed up for a Shutterfly account when we first got our engagement pictures back and shortly before the wedding I received an email offering a free photo book and I immediately jumped at the chance to use some of our engagement pictures to make a guest book.

I couldn't have been happier with the finished product, the book was wonderful and so many people loved it.

I think we'll be using this picture from the wedding for our holiday cards so I want to find a card that exemplifies the fun we had at the wedding while staying slightly sophisticated.
Luckily Shutterfly has tons of holiday card options (all of which are 20% off right now) and there are several I would like to send.
The first card I added to my list of possibilities was this one.

I love, love, love this card. I love the simple sentiment and how joyful Jus & I look on our wedding day.

I also love this card.

I love the sentiment of Peace, Love & Joy, plus I think it would be fun to include the girls on our card.

I adore this card.

The simple sophistication works with both our wedding and a more sophisticated Christmas message.

There are so many wonderful options that I'm having trouble choosing but considering I'm a little late on the ball I need to get my booty in gear and pick one.

*I'm participating in Shutterfly's Blog Promotion in which they're offering bloggers 50 free holiday cards for blogging about their services*

7 comments:

Sam said...

I love them all! And I'm super jealous I didn't know about this promotion! How awesome! :)

Chantel said...

I love all of these! My favorites are the first two. Let us know what you go with!

Elizabeth said...

I like the "Joy" card the best! Such a simple yet wonderful statement accompanied with the photo!

Anonymous said...

wow reading the lehman family i freaked a little!! i love the first one but love having edie jack and lay in it!

Beth said...

I really like the second one, it's very you. :) But the joy one is also really pretty and simple

rachelinaustin said...

I really like the last one, it's so simple and elegant! Good luck!

steph c said...

I really love the second one.. that picture is absolutely perfect for it!