2. I need a hair cut. Really really badly. Right now I'm dealing with a frizzy mess, as demonstrated by my Weekend Style post yesterday. Really I just need a trim, but am contemplating heavy bangs, even though the last time I tried for this look I got thin bangs that didn't look great.
3. We need to get back to work on the Behemoth. We haven't done anything significant in a while and I'm ready to get to work. The warm temperatures yesterday almost convinced me to start on the back yard.
4. Do you have a list of things that you're dying to add to your closet? Right now my list consists of ankle boots (I know I'm a season late), tan platforms, & a mustard skirt. I always have trouble finding things that I really want so my list goes on forever.
5. I also have a list of things I'm dying to add to the Behemoth. A crystal chandelier, lots of bookshelves, a new duvet or quilt & a long table to fit behind the couch are some of the things currently on my list.
6. We'll probably paint the master bathroom green. I like the turqoise colors but Jus & I have had discussions about not painting anything else turoiuse or teal because the living room is such a great pop of color.
7. I'm totally addicted to Weeds. I blame this on Netflix.
8. Sometimes I feel like I'm a really bad puppy mom. Edie has super naughty manners and we're bad at reprimanding her. She's a sweet girl but she chews up all of my shoes & jumps on people. I wish we had done a better job of training her.
9. I'm not sure if I've told you yet, but Jus is growing out his hair. He's looking fairly scraggly right now but he's going to keep on going. (He's thinking a pony tail which would be find by me, I love guys with longish hair).
10. Last night Jus showed me this video and I couldn't stop laughing. Check it out, I bet you'll laugh too.
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!