2) I have my first wedding this weekend. I am both excited and nervous. I know that the wedding will be beatufiul but I want to do everything possible to make their day perfect.
3) Jus & my grandpa started working on the new railing last weekend and it looks so awesome! I can't wait until it is done.
4) I am tired of being sick. I am also tired of winter. I am expecially tired of being sick in the winter.
5) Sometimes I make silly declarations. Like if we were to get another cat it would have to be black & white like Jack because black & white cats are the most visually appealing (even though orange cats are my fave).
6) Do you ever make realizations about yourself? I just realized that while at a store if they open up a new lane and say "I can take the next person" I usually let the people behind me switch to the new lane. Most of the time I'm not really in a rush and it seems like a lot of times everyone else is.
7) The Pioneer Woman just got a new Basset Hound. I am wicked jealous. Jus & I often talk about getting a gaggle of Bassets. Franklin tops the name list today.
By Ree Drummond
8) The local boutique that I love to shop at has all of it's dresses for 25% off this week. I went last week and there were literally 20 dresses I wanted to take home. This is going to be bad for my bank account.
9) I am still on the hunt for a comforter/quilt/duvet. If you have a favorite send it my way. The purple/grey walls in our bedroom make it hard to find anything that matches!
10) I love all white rooms, really really love them. However, when we go to paint a room we always pick super rich tones. I'm not quite sure where the disconnect happens. Oh well, perhaps in our next house.
How's your Tuesday going?