Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Days

Happy Monday, darlings!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We spent the weekend hanging out with family, searching for Easter baskets and eating far too many Peeps, Starburst jellybeans & Whopper eggs.

Easter, along with most holidays, is full of tradition for my family. Every Easter the "bunny" leaves clues directing Banan & me on a scavenger hunt for our baskets.

Four years ago Jus got to hunt for his very first basket. Two years ago Jus got in on the fun and over the past two years he has complained & complained about having to work for his basket.

But how can he complain when we get goodies like this?

Do you get an Easter basket?

9 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha so cute!


P.S. I'm hosting a fun accessories swap over on my blog today and I'd love for you to join in!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw looks like a fun weekend!!!!! yay for easter baskets and for eating too many peeps.

Amy said...

Wow your so lucky! My mom got me stuff up until last year, this year notta. I was very sad, then my Grandma got me a chocolate bunny so I felt better.

Lindsay said...

I like how your parents make yall hunt for the baskets :) Looks like you had a nice Easter!

The New June said...

I miss Easter baskets! I haven't had one since I got married and moved out of my parent's house, but I think it's an institution I need to add to my married life :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica said...

I've never heard of hunting for the basket! What a cute idea!

Randa said...

I never had to hunt for my basket - that's really cute! I haven't gotten one in a LONG while but my sister made me one for this year!

Micaela said...

goodness, i am OFFICIALLY IN LOVE with your family!!!

steph c said...

My dad and stepmom would always create this elaborate Easter egg/scavenger hunt for me.. it was crazy fun. And I'd totally still do it if I was home for Easter!!