1) I passed up a pair of pink tights with red hearts at Target the other day. I'm pretty disappointed in myself.
2) The next time I talk about getting another dog please remind me that I spent a half hour cleaning up dog poo yesterday. In a dress no less.
3) Yesterday Jus & I met for lunch and I ordered an oatmeal pancake. This is the first time in my life that I've ordered pancakes. I realize that I'm a weirdo for being 25 and never having ordered a pancake but I prefer waffles (pancakes were always Banan's territory).
4) I found an old type tray at Goodwill and was super excited to hang it on my wall as an earring holder.
5) I'm still not used to Jus's work schedule. With him working Sunday-Friday and me working Tuesday-Saturday we don't get lazy Sunday mornings anymore.
6) That being said, Jus & my 6 month anniversary is a week from Saturday and I've never been more in love with him. I love, love, love him.
7) I haven't done a giveaway in about a hundred million years so get ready for one tomorrow afternoon!
8) I am addicted to Diet Coke, Starburst jellybeans, the first cup of coffee in the morning & good books. What are you addicted to?
9) Yesterday I realized that I don't eat nearly enough ice cream in the winter. I have a feeling that with the warm weather there will be lots of ice cream in my future.
10) Sometimes the amount of projects I want to tackle overwhelms me. In addition to our kitchen & dining room I also need to dye the fabric for our curtains, make a headboard, work on our back yard and paint lots of furniture. Sometimes I feel silly for concentrating on little projects when we have so many huge projects.