Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little List

1. I'm still a little sick. I was feeling better but then we had a warm weather & slept with a fan on and it made my cough start up again. I think I've had enough sickness for 2011.

2. My parents took Jus & me on a double date last night. We all went to get our hair cut & then out to dinner. It was super, super fun.

3. In related news Jus is growing out his hair and had been getting super frizzy. Luckily for us, the lovely stylist took care of his hair and I have a hottie for a hubby.

4. I can't believe how close this little blog is to 350 followers! I'm totally blown away by all of my new followers and absolutely beyond thrilled that you all have decided to follow along on our little adventures.

5. Modcloth is seriously teasing me with all of their gorgeous dresses. If any of you are looking for a gift for me I am particularly fond of the Ranch House Darling Dress.


6. NPR gives the best book recommendations. I first heard about The Help
on the Diane Rehm show and am currently reading The Bells. I'm 100 pages in and loving every word.

7. I'm dying to go on vacation. If you're planning a vacation soon tell me about it so I can live vicariously through you. Either that or tell Jus to get on the ball and take me far, far away.

8. I finally got the haircut I've been dying for. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted but bangs were on the table and at the last minute I decided to go for it.

9. I was sort of worried that my bangs weren't thick enough and was considering taking the scissors to them. I was contemplating out loud when Jus said that my hair looked like Grace Potter's. This might have been the best compliment he could have given me.

10. Tomorrow is the last day to enter the handmade giveaway! There are lots of ways to win & three different prizes!

18 comments:

Maggie said...

You look absolutely amazing with bangs! Just gorgeous!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I can't seem to get rid of the last of my sickness. I'm still sniffly and I wake up with a sore throat. Hate it! Needs to go away NOW!

And I love your bangs. SO CUTE.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I can't seem to get rid of the last of my sickness. I'm still sniffly and I wake up with a sore throat. Hate it! Needs to go away NOW!

And I love your bangs. SO CUTE.

Katie M said...

Totally digging the haircut, so cute!

Banan said...

1. I am a little upset you had a free weekend and didn't
Come see me.
2. That dressage is awesome I love it.
3. You do look like grace!! He is right. Also me and Laura both agreed we love your bangs and pull them off great.
4. Love and miss you but I will see you soon!!

Miss Jewells said...

Your haircut looks adorable - I love it!

Hope you feel better soon!

steph c said...

You're gorgeous. I am totally loving the new 'do!

ErinMSW said...

Love, love, LOVE the new do! Grace Potter, FTW!

Jerrica said...

Very cute hair cut and very cute double date. I would probably get rejected by both my parents if I requested this act of bonding, haha

dearest,

Fashion Nostalgia

Amanda said...

i'm just in the middle of posting my way through our road trip. you should check it out, it was along the west coast, very pretty! i'm sure you'd love it! (your bangs look great!)

MandeeFoFandee said...

yay! I'm so glad more people out there are trying bangs. I LOVE mine, but sometimes I feel like I'm in 8th grade again, haha. I love them on you, Cole! also, that dress is fab and if I bought it I would keep it for myself. :p

bethan said...

i love it when people write happy lists! i think it is such a positive exercise!

x.

Anonymous said...

Normally I'm not big on bangs, but I LOVE yours! Your haircut is so cute.

Amanda said...

Oh goodness--your hair is so cute! Your bangs are seriously adorable!!

I'm going to London, Paris, and Brussels in July--does that help? You can live vicariously through me... :)

I read the Help and loved it. Am always looking for new recommendations so thanks for the NPR tip!!

Anonymous said...

you look great with bangs! i used to have them, i've been thinking about trying them out again but i'm pretty hesitant about it.

Lauryn said...

I LOVE the bangs! I think that's such a flattering look for you. And congrats on your many followers :)

Anonymous said...

love the new hair cut!! it really really suits you.

Anna said...

Your bangs are adorable!!! And so is that ranch dress. Throw in some cowboy boots and you've got one hell of an ensemble.