2. My parents took Jus & me on a double date last night. We all went to get our hair cut & then out to dinner. It was super, super fun.
3. In related news Jus is growing out his hair and had been getting super frizzy. Luckily for us, the lovely stylist took care of his hair and I have a hottie for a hubby.
4. I can't believe how close this little blog is to 350 followers! I'm totally blown away by all of my new followers and absolutely beyond thrilled that you all have decided to follow along on our little adventures.
5. Modcloth is seriously teasing me with all of their gorgeous dresses. If any of you are looking for a gift for me I am particularly fond of the Ranch House Darling Dress.
6. NPR gives the best book recommendations. I first heard about The Help
on the Diane Rehm show and am currently reading The Bells. I'm 100 pages in and loving every word.
7. I'm dying to go on vacation. If you're planning a vacation soon tell me about it so I can live vicariously through you. Either that or tell Jus to get on the ball and take me far, far away.
8. I finally got the haircut I've been dying for. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted but bangs were on the table and at the last minute I decided to go for it.
9. I was sort of worried that my bangs weren't thick enough and was considering taking the scissors to them. I was contemplating out loud when Jus said that my hair looked like Grace Potter's. This might have been the best compliment he could have given me.
10. Tomorrow is the last day to enter the handmade giveaway! There are lots of ways to win & three different prizes!