1. Every night Jus & I overlap our feet in bed. Sometimes if he falls asleep first he'll move his feet in his sleep.
2. I know I blog about clothes & home goods a lot but in reality I very rarely buy things. Maybe 1 thing every 2ish weeks.
3. The local ice cream shop opened this past weekend. I made Jus take me and I was thrilled to get my favorite combo of raspberry & lemon.
4. I love jammies. Especially when they're paired with lazy Sundays, take out, and Netflix.
5. We've been saving our change for the past couple of months. As a waitress I get a ton of change and hopefully we'll be able to cash it in soon. A DSLR & another laptop top our list of wants
6. I'm still dying to DIY a headboard. I'm thinking a simple silhouette upholstered in white velvet with nailhead trim. Too ambitious?
7. I think I should host a DIYing session where all of my lovely blog & real friends can come to the Behemoth and make headboards together.
8. I'm really digging white & nude tights right now. I was a little unsure of them last year but this year I find myself wishing I had more.
9. Last week our friend from Texas sent me a message saying she had seen one of our engagement photos pinned on Pinterest. I was looking more that night and saw another. I know the pictures were on Green Wedding Shoes but it's still odd to see myself on a website I frequent.
10. I'm starting a new series this Friday and I am beyond excited. I've found a way to combine my interests in fashion & home design. I hope you'll stick around to check it out!