2. I use a lot of terms of endearment but for some reason Honey is not one. It's not that I have anything against honey, I like it in my tea and I like sweet words. Baby Cakes, Sweet Pea & Sugar Plum fall in my lexicon but Honey not so much.
3. I spent the weekend helping Banan babysit the twins she nannies. Watching adorable two year olds does not help getting rid of baby fever. Also, forgive me for the crazy baby pinning on Pinterest, I've been hanging out with too many cute babies.
4. I think catching the ice cream truck is one of my favorite things about summer. The jaunty tune followed by bomb pops is perfect on a summer evening.
5. Recently some of our friends got a new house. Not a new, new house but a new to them house. It made me slightly jealous to go over to a house that didn't have 1002 projects that need to be done. Most days it feels like the Behemoth will never be done.
6. The other night Edie brought her toy to bed with her. I'm not sure if she thought we were going to play but she really is a stink pot.
7. Have I mentioned that you should enter the giveaway? Cause you should.
8. Yesterday one of my readers asked about my strapless bra situation. I suppose that since I post weekly photos of my outfits I shouldn't be surprised when questions arise. If you have any questions about my fashion style (or lack there of) leave a comment and I'll put together a post answering your questions.
9. Last Friday I was listening to Jus's radio show when I heard one of my new favorite songs. When the song ended and Jus dedicated it to "his pretty wife" I just about melted.
10. Then he melted me even more when I came home from work on Saturday and got the best gift ever.
I know, I'm an incredibly lucky gal.