I was assigned May (along with some other months) and was asked to find a floraly piece of art. Naturally, I procrastinated a bit and realized that I was at the point where I wouldn't have time to order some art so DIY would be my only solution.
And, since this DIY turned out to be super easy & super cute I knew I had to share it with you.
1. Accumulate all the necessary materials. I picked a 12" x 12" piece of patterned paper for the background, some Martha Stewart letter stickers & a sheet of 8" x 10" paper in a coordinating color and an 8" x 10" picture frame. I used scissors, paper cutter & rubber cement.
2. Cut patterned paper down to size.
3. Print out lowercase initial and cut out.
4. Trace backwards onto colored paper (so the trace lines will be on the back of the finished product) and cut out.
5. Center initial and glue down with rubber cement.
6. Center letter stickers underneath spelling the full name.
7. Frame & hang!
This DIY cost about $13 and took about 15 minutes.