Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nursery: Inspiration

When I started looking for gender neutral nursery inspiration I kept stumbling on neutral, beige rooms that I adored.
My favorite via 


And then I realized that our house is full of color. We have a teal living room, a pink front entrance, a purple bedroom, a green guest room & a red guitar room. Needless to say, beige isn't our thing. So I've revamped my inspiration and now we're going for a nursery with a colorful, fun nursery.







via

Since we've decided to keep the nursery walls the same color we're planning to add pops of yellow, green & red to brighten up the nursery. 

We've started to gather cute prints & other decorations but we still have some big stuff to go before the nursery is able to be revealed.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you decided to go with color! It will look great. :D

e.louise {Liz} said...

I absolutely love the wood crib in the second picture! Bookmarking this for the future :) I think your colorful nursery inspiration will make your baby's room such a happy place for him/her!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh I am in love with these. Great inspiration lady!

Kira said...

I love that stripey on in the middle!

Unknown said...

They are all so cute. I think I like the red one the best.

Caitlin said...

Love all the colors and the gender-neutral concept!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh, these nurseries are amazing! Love the bright red one!