Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little List

1. I am extremely lucky to be married to Jus. I am even more lucky that he is my baby daddy. He has been so understanding during my pregnancy and never gives me a hard time for sleeping until noon or laying with a heating pad while he's working on the house. I can't believe that this little person growing inside of me is going to be part him. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

2. After loosing sleep the other night while worrying that we'd never be ready for LBL I'm proud I announce that I purchased diaper rash cream & two hooded towels. This feels like a huge accomplishment. Plus the towels are adorable.

3. Are you as addicted to Draw Something as I am? I'm colekbl if you want to play!

4. I hate spring. I loved last week when it was warm enough to wear dresses & flip flops. I hate that we're now bundled up under the covers waiting for it to be warm again. (but at the same time this sort of scares me because when it's warm enough for dresses & flip flops that means I'll be a mom)

5. They started building our kitchen cabinets this week. I can't wait to have a kitchen, I'm looking forward to making myself tomato soup & macaroni & cheese (plus fancier dinners.)

6. I love baby kicks. Even though LBL has been taking aim at my ribs lately I absolutely love feeling all of the wiggling around. I don't know if I'll even get tired of them.

7. Lately I've been going thrifting every week hoping to find vintage baby clothes. I love when I find homemade sweaters.

8. Jus & I finally got to see the Hunger Games, we both really enjoyed them & Jus immediately declared that he should read the books.

9. I'm getting so close to my 3rd trimester. I can't believe it. I've been working to get the rest of the pieces for the nursery but am having trouble finding the right rocker.

10. I missed blogging about my mom's birthday this weekend. I promise I wished her a happy birthday in real life but thought I had to post it here too. I'm so excited to enter motherhood and be able to share another experience with my mom.

3 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Boyfriend wants to read The Hunger Games too! I'm so excited!

Alyssa said...

I love your updates, Cole! It helps me calm down when I freak out about eventually getting preggers too :) We're thinking next year or so... exciting!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Great post! I loved the hunger games film too and Im glad you and baby are doing ok

Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography