Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bump Update: Week 39

There are still times I can't quite believe that I'm at the end of my pregnancy. It seems like just the other day that I used my 8th pregnancy test and saw the second line appear.

This week has been all about finishing getting ready for LBL. The crib came in (even though it was back ordered until July) and so did the rug so we spent several hours finishing setting up the nursery & getting the room ready for our baby.

Last Friday marked my last day of work so from here on out it's all about laundry, nesting & trying to patiently wait for LBL's arrival. Interestingly enough, my midwife said that for women that walk as much as I do throughout their pregnancy they're more likely to go into labor after they've had time to nest & relax. Here's hoping LBL decides to hurry up, I'm ready to meet our little sweet pea!

2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

so exciting! My friend is due today...I remember that 'an second' feeling SO vividly! Enjoy every single second!!! :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO SO SO excited for you!