Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Today has been a pretty good start to my birthday weekend...
This afternoon I picked Keegan up from the vet, she's on an antibiotic for the next two weeks and is supposed to take it pretty easy, which is a tough thing for terriers to do. It's so nice to have her home, even if she isn't 100% Wheeze it makes my heart happy just to see her, right now I'm really happy to hear her little puppy snores as she lays next to me.
Isn't she cute?

And as if that wasn't enough of a present, when I came home from work tonight I was greeted by a decorated kitchen and this note.
(Oh No! Somebody messed with the furniture in the bedroom! Better check it out)
I went up to our bedroom and this beauty was sitting by my side of the bed. 
Our bedroom is full of dark wood paneling and I have been trying to combat it with all white accessories and furniture. Bedside tables have been high on my list, so Jus found a bedside table and sanded it and repainted it for me. 
On top of the dresser was another note...
(Look inside)
And inside there was an envelope with...
ROBIN WILLIAMS TICKETS! HOORAY!!! I am soooo soooo soooo excited. 
I can honestly say I have never laughed so hard as I did the first time I saw Robin Williams Live on Broadway. Tickets are popular presents around our house, mostly because we always turn them into a whole weekend instead of just one day.
So that's how my birthday weekend began, we're off to my parent's place at the lake tomorrow to celebrate with our BFFs and then my family celebration will be on my actual birthday.
Hope you have a good weekend, have a drink for me and my 24th year, and if you haven't seen Robin Williams Live on Broadway check it out.

My Love for tonight: My wonderful boyfriend and his wonderful present.
My Happiness for tonight: Having Keegan back home, it's been too long. Oh, and did I mention that I'm going to see Robin Williams?!?!

No comments: