Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Semi Productive Night

The other night Jus & I went to Lowe's to get started on the bathroom. While we didn't find everything we need we were able to get a couple of things.

We got the Kohler Fairfax faucet to go with our pedestal sink. The Fairfax has Hot and Cold written in really cute script too.
We also finally picked a color. We decided to go with Valspar's Belle Grove Sorbet, all of the swatches I've found online look pretty white but it's a light minty color. I promise I'll show you once it's up.
We still have to find a mirror, lighting, towel racks & tile, just to name a couple. So in the meantime our bathroom is still UG-LY and I am STRESSING out! Maybe I should have waited until we were more prepared...

My Love for today: The color we picked to paint the bathroom, I just wish it was on the walls.
My Happiness for today: Grey's Anatomy premieres tonight, so now I get to watch Grey's then Project Runway!

No comments: