Monday, September 28, 2009

Take a seat

We're in serious need of a new sofa around these parts. Between Layla, Keegan & Edie our sofa is traaaaaashed!
For practicality/budgetary reasons Jus & I are thinking that Ikea's Karlstad sofa might be the one.
A) Its a hundred bucks cheaper this year than it was last year
B) The covers are removable and washable, with two dogs and a cat chances are our next sofa will get dirty too, so when it does we can wash it.
C) We can get two covers and swap them out when we feel like it.
D) I'm love love loving the Grönvik multicolor cover

My Love for today: Little Miss Edie Sedgwick who is seriously trying my patience with her sass
My Happiness for today: It's starting to feel like fall today!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I say go for it, I'm love love loving the second cover as well, def go with 2 covers :)