Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cole in Wonderland

While I was in Indy Banana and I went to Girly Chic Boutique in Broad Ripple. Broad Ripple is full of unique boutiques and Girly Chic Boutique is one of those. Girly Chic is full of gorgeous clothes and accessories but the store itself is drool worthy.
If I could decorate my house however I wanted and Jus wouldn't complain it would look like this. Whenever I walk in to this store I just wanna stay forever.




Pretty Gorgeous, no?
All images Via

Oh how I want this wish garland...oh how I want it.

My Love for today: This week is my elementary school's annual rose sale. I got a dozen and split them between my mommycakes, Jus' ma and grandma, and our neighbor across the street, and then Jus gave me some.
My Happiness for today: I think the bathroom might look different when I come home from work today!

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

I love the mirrors hanging by ribbon.