Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love & Happiness

My Love for today: Jus, I am so lucky to have found someone that loves and supports me so much. Finding someone that is in it for the long haul is tough and finding someone that makes you laugh along the was is just plain lucky. I am so lucky to have this man in my life.
I'm loving Grace Potter right now. Over the summer Jus & I saw her at Rothbury and let me tell you, she kicked some serious ass. Jus loves southern rock and over the course of our relationship I've started to love it too but it is sooooooo refreshing to hear a woman belt out some awesome southern rock.

My Happiness for today: Jus brought me a cherry slurpee last night, those are just about the best.

I finished reading Waiter Rant last night, it is so nice to read another's perspective on your job, this book is also very funny and it was a super quick read.

UPS's tracking says I'm getting something lovely today and I can't wait!

The Phillies are headed to the world series again! Hooray! Hooray!

No comments: