Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mirror Mirror for our wall


Jus & I have been having one heck of a time trying to find a mirror for our bathroom. We went to Lowe's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Target & Pier 1 and can't really say that we've loved any of them.
I've gone back and forth about whether to get a mirror with a dark frame to anchor the room

Or a white frame that will go with the white time, trim, sink & shelves...


As it turned out the only mirror that peaked our interest didn't have a frame...


What do you think? Neither of us were too crazy about this Target number.
So naturally I came home and jumped online and luckily Grace from design*sponge was able to point me in the right direction.
Meet Eleanor


Hello, Eleanor.
Don't you just love this frameless mirror from Pottery Barn? I'm a little nervous about getting a mirror shipped to me, but I think this is what we need.


Actually, I'll take the sink too.

My Love for today: Oh this weather is so terrific. I love wanting to curl up in bed with a book and about twelve layers on. Sadly Jus, Edie & I had to get up, Layla is still curled up in bed.
My Happiness for today: Only two more days until the weekend which means only two more days until we get to see Robin Williams!

No comments: