Friday, October 2, 2009

Bits & Pieces

I am super excited about the new Lonny Magazine

When domino closed its doors in January I sat and stared at the computer begging the sad news to be untrue.

So now we have Lonny, and while I wish it was a printed mag* I love that it offers 195 pages and that I am only on 38!

Edie is totally craving one of these, maybe we can get one for Layl too...

Ooo I'm feeling a Christmas present for the whole family, I wonder when they'll make the snugcat for Jack.

I also fixed the video of the baby dancing, so check it out.

My Love for today: My parents for taking the puppies this weekend, I'm starting to feel like a sleep deprived mother and am looking forward to the chance to sleep in.
My Happiness for today: We're headed to Chicago this weekend to see Robin Williams, hopefully pick up a mirror and see my BFFAE. I hope you have a great weekend too!

*I just love love love flipping through a magazine and keeping them forever afterwards.

No comments: