Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Progress

Hooray Hooray Hooray we've got some color on our walls. Remember, we chose Valspar's Belle Grove Sorbet, which comes off as white online, as a nice light green on the paint chip and as a hard to describe color on our walls.
Keep in mind the bathroom is TIIIIIIIIIINY, windowless, and at the moment poorly lit, so the paint definitely comes off as being color, its really not too bright though (this was my big concern, I was worried our bathroom would end up being neon aqua).

I'm feeling sort of ambivalent about the color, I'll look at the color once and see a very light mint green the next minute I will see a light robin's egg blue, and occasionally it will actually look like light aqua, which I think is probably the best way to describe the color. Think of a very light aqua, it isn't muted or greyed at all, just light.
I know it's tough to see the color in these pictures but I promise it's there, I wish it was easier to see cause I need some opinions on this sucker. Keep in mind there will be a white tile floor, white pedestal sink & shelves.
So what do you think?

My Love for today: Macintosh apples from our local orchard, I accidentally got Jonathan apples yesterday and they just aren't as good, so I'll be making some applesauce this week.
My Happiness for today: I'm working on something that's making me very happy, hopefully I'll be able to tell you by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Beth said...

in the first picture i can see the minty-ish color, I think it looks MUCH better than the wall-paper, and a lot will depend on the shelves and once you get all the fixtures in. I think it will be quite cute :)