Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shouldering responsibility

I'm not one of those girls that swaps out her purse every day to match her shoes, I usually use the same purse for a couple of months and then ditches it and gets a new one.
So with that said lately I have been getting BORED with my purse and thus I have been hunting for a new one. The hunt began last weekend in Chicago and has moved online. I've been looking at Etsy and have found these lovlies...










The Lilly Bag from myTida $58.00

But I'm still pretty undecided so I'll keep looking. What do you think?

My Love for today: Bed...I wish I could've stayed there all day.
My Happiness for today: I made red velvet cupcakes last night...it was the first time I've ever made cupcakes from start to finish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the first bag!

You Are My Fave said...

I really love the stripes of the first bag and the bow of the last one.

Beth said...

I LOVE the first one or the second...i might buy the second myself.. :) PS I want those cupcakes