Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Bit of an Obsession

Last week I spotted the lovely music of Pomplamoose over on Claremont Road and let me tell you I haven't been listening to much else since.
Here's the deal (stolen from their facebook) Jack Conte and Nataly Dawn started making music together in the summer of '08, and decided to form a band. Pomplamoose thus represents the collaborative efforts of the two aforementioned musicians. It also means grapefruit in French.
Pomplamoose makes awesome videos which you can check out on their youtube channel and Jack & Nataly are way too cute not to love, they're the type of people I wanna be friends with.
So why don't you do yourself a favor and check them out?

Agh, I just realized I've posted two versions of Single Ladies....grrrrr, I promise this isn't my favorite song.

My Love for today: Jus, because without him the outlets in the bathroom would be painted green.
My Happiness for today: The bathroom is about 80% done!

No comments: