Friday, December 11, 2009

Cleaning out my favorites

In my last minute Christmas shopping efforts I decided to go through my Etsy favorites, here are some things I love but didn't have people to gift them to, hopefully you do, or if you want I'll give you my address so you can send one of these lovelies my way.

I love this little clutch


I've wanted this cute letterpress for soooo long!


I love flowers



Another garland for me to drool over


So I know which day it is


Um, I sorta feel like I just need this


Dainty little clock


I love snailmail, especially when they are beautiful cards like this.


You can never have too many pillows.*


Ok, so admittedly these might only work when buying gifts for me but if you still need ideas head over to Etsy, there's so much greatness.
Have a great weekend!

My Love for Today: Happy 1 week engagiversary Jus!
My Happiness for Today: Today is supposed to be warmer (20) than yesterday (8).

*Jus would definitely disagree with this statement, he hates decorative pillows.

No comments: