Friday, December 4, 2009

A Real DIY Project

I've been feeling really lousy about my lame DIY post earlier and so I thought I'd make it up to you.
I got really excited when I saw this pinecone garland on You are My Fave.


While I like the paper garland I made last year following the tutorial from Design*Sponge I've been itching to replace it.


I've been loving pinecones lately so I'm really excited to follow this tutorial from Twig & Thistle.

So how about we forget about the stupid feathers and just love the pinecones, ok?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I loved this too, definitely bookmarked it, good luck if you try it!! I want to see because I most likely...won't get around to it;) Haha

Melissa A said...

That bookcase tree is kind of cool, I have never seen anything like that before.