Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trying to Recover

Sorry I was MIA yesterday I woke up Saturday with the nastiest of colds and have been trying to drink as much tea with honey and eat as much soup as my body can take but I am still feeling horrible.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas, ours was filled with lots of love and laughter.
I won't go through all the details of my presents just now but I wanted to let you know I got my wish of a new camera. I'm still trying to figure it out but I think my pictures will end up better than they were.
Jus & me in front of my parent's Christmas tree

I was also able to give a couple of really great presents.
I gave Jus & his brother tickets to Second City in Chicago and a hotel room so they can spend the night.
Jus, Banan & I gave my parents plane tickets to Florida so they can visit my cousin for his birthday.
One of my favorite gifts I gave was a "baked good of the month club" that I gave to my aunts, uncle, cousins and grandparents. The second Monday of every month I will be delivering a baked good to their houses which means that I'll probably get to share the recipe with you on the second Tuesday of every month (I'll share the initial recipe tomorrow).
But for now I'm back to the sofa, some tea, and lots of vitamin C.

What was the best gift you gave this year?

1 comment:

steph anne said...

I found you through 20SB. :)

That's a cute picture of you two! That sounds like an awesome idea sending your relatives baked goods.