Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to All

Well folks, this'll be my last post until after Christmas.
I'm off to do some baking and watch White Christmas. White Christmas is my all time favorite Christmas movie and luckily AMC is having a marathon all day tomorrow!
Tomorrow we'll go to Jus' parent's for their Christmas. After we're
done there we'll stop by my parent's to hang our stockings.

Christmas day we'll wake up at home then traipse through the snow to my parents to spend the rest of the day there.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for this holiday season, and you, my friend are one of those things.
(I've been dying to show you this picture, CREEPY!)

Sing a little, give a lot, unwrap a little, laugh a lot, sleep a little, eat a lot, and love a lot.

Merry Christmas loves!

No comments: