Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year New Entryway

Our back hall still looks like this. Between getting engaged and Christmas we haven't been able to do anything so now that it's the new year I thought we'll start working on a new entrance.
I would love to use wallpaper in our entry. Since it's a small room it would be pretty reasonable to wallpaper it.
And there are so so many lovely wallpapers out there.

Farrow & Ball's Lotus Paper

Another Farrow & Ball paper Via

Makelike's Succulent Wallpaper

Elli Pop's Foxy Flowers

Adelphi Paper Hanging's West St. Mary's

Adelphi Paper Hanging's Ribbon Sprig

Anthropologie's Topsy-Turvy Wallpaper

Anthropologie's Dotswold Wallpaper


Wingbud Wallpaper's Silbodal Wallpaper

So now my only question is can you wallpaper over a textured wall? I'm pretty sure the answer is no which is way too bad for me.
But I have an idea and so I might just have to do a little back entryway work.

I'm gonna be a little lonely this weekend, Jus is headed to Chicago with his brother. For Christmas I got them tickets to see Second City aso they could have some brotherly fun, Jus's little brother is still in high school and the two of them don't get to spend as much time together as they should.

I hope your weekend is great.
Throw a little party,
drink something with an umbrella in it,
and say a little F you to the cold winter weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the wallpapers by Anthropologie. When you do wallpaper, please post pictures!

Second City is hilarious. I went with some friends for a bachelorette party and had a blast.

Punctuation Mark said...

My favorite is the first one... because as nice as the other are they could be a little overwhelming after a while