Thursday, May 27, 2010

Roundup: Things for Yo' Pooch

Yesterday afternoon Jus & I discovered a little stray pup in our yard. This little chiuaua mix was a little skiddish but was pretty friendly.

Jus & I kept him in our fenced in yard, left for dinner and came back to an empty yard, only to have this little guy show up a few hours later.
This little guy and our two beautiful girls were inspiration for this week's roundup. Hopefully you can find a pup to spoil with some of these goodies.

Accessorize your pup's collar.

I love the color and the fact that Edie couldn't knock this over.

I would love to turn Edie's cage into this DIY project.

Our dogs sleep inside but I'd still love to get them a sweet little house I could put a window box on.

I think Edie should be a ballerina for Halloween.

Do you need more convincing?

I'm not joking when I say I think Edie needs this.

If you dog is a little mysterious.

This falls into the category of things you never ever need, but it's a little too cute to pass up.
Hat from Lena Pavia $14.00

Just so no one gets confused.

A sweet little monster.

Peanut Butter is Layla's favorite.

I might have to try and DIY this.

The canine version of "chubby bunny."
I would love to have portraits of our girls.

For the truly girly dog.

Something tells me these are fake, but oh so cute!

What would you say if you showed up to our wedding and our dogs were wearing this?

Just in case your hound needs to keep up with some pals.

Under no circumstance should you let your dog drive.

PS Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway! You have until tomorrow at midnight!

4 comments:

ashleyTIA said...

Wow! I love everything, especially that little yellow dog house. I got my first puppy ever last weekend, so I'm on the lookout for cute stuff. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Love this post! absolutely adorable things! I need a pup first..

Sam said...

I really love the cage/desk. How creative! And then you don't have an ugly cage in the room. I'll have to remember this when I get a pup in the future!

Amanda said...

oh my gosh i love them all!!! i am for sure putting some of these on my wish list for when i get my dog, thanks for sharing!