Monday, May 17, 2010

Two Things To Know and Two Things I Know

Happy Monday, Sugar Plums!
Did you have a good weekend? Ours was good, we spent yesterday working on wedding decorations on the sofa. Three movies and 3500 coffee filters later I'm feeling a little less stressed and a little more organized. (I promise I'll share the project later in the week!)

This week's Two Things to Know centers around the fact that we spent ten hours sitting on the sofa and tried to keep ourselves entertained.

1. Watch the movie Paper Heart if you haven't seen it. This was the third movie Jus & I watched on Sunday and it was so sweet. Charlyne Li travels across America to better understand love, I won't spill too much about the movie but it really reminded me of the Real People in Love series.


2. You can listen to full episodes of This American Life on it's website. Jus & I are big NPR listeners and This American Life is my favorite. There have been many times we've sat in the parked car listening to the end of the story. I always look forward to each week's episode and when I miss it I listen to the podcast, but Saturday I realized that the entire series is available online and was so excited! (Nerd alert)

I've decided to continue Two Things I Know as well so be sure to play along (either in your comments or on your own blog)!

1. I know how to love because...my parents are the most loving parents in the world. Banan & I were hugged, kissed & told we were loved many times a day and now I tell Jus "I love you" several times a day.

2. I know that my body...is not perfect but is wonderful in my short, not skinny way. I love my sparkly eyes, big smile & strong calves, I try not to focus on my fat feet, not flat tummy & thin eyebrows.

Be sure to let me know if you play along with your "Two Things"!

2 comments:

I Love You More Than... said...

I love Paper Hearts! I received it as a birthday gift and fell in love with the story.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Paper Hearts was really cute movie!