Monday, June 28, 2010

Ruh-Roh

Happy Monday babycakes!
I hope you aren't becoming appalled at how unreliable of a blogger I've been in the past couple of weeks. I promise to (eventually) get back to my normal blogging schedule. (Maybe after summer?)

For now Jus & I are playing hookie and heading to the lake on a Monday, so I urge you to do something similarly devious (or at least eat ice cream for dinner) it's what the summer's all about, isn't it?

PS I sent the emails about Color Me Happy exchange partners yesterday so if you signed up and didn't receive an email contact me ASAP!

3 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Happy summer! :) And thanks for hostessing the swap! :)

stephanie said...

I love that picture. Summer is the time to be a bit spastic about blogging - take time to yourself! xo

Catherine said...

I never got my email. I sent you an email.

xo
Cat