Thursday, July 8, 2010

Downhill From Here

After Wednesday passes I can't help but be a little excited that the weekend is getting closer.
Last night we stayed up laughing with our new friends and unfortunately I ran out of time to put together a roundup for this morning. I promise I'll try to have one later.
Yesterday Jus & my mom found a house that we're dying to move in to. It's not for sale, and I'm not sure when it will be, but Jus & I have decided that it will be our next home, and our forever (or at least for a while) home. We're both so excited that we can hardly contain ourselves, all we need is for the owner to decide he's ready to pass it along to us.*
How are you helping to make your Thursday hurry into Friday and the weekend?

Oh, PS.

3 comments:

Alee said...

How exciting to find "the" house! :)

Meghan said...

Oh wow! That is fantastic news! I hope it works out!!!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Lucky you finding a house, hope the owner decides to move soon. lol! Love the pic too!
Daisy Dayz Home