Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm not the type, but if I were.

I'm not one that's big on New Years Resolutions. Sure, there have been many years that I've started out with the intention of loosing weight or working out every day but I've found that it's better to make lifestyle changes independent of dates on a calendar.
But if I were the type of person to make New Years Resolutions I'd be tempted to make them something like this:

Be happy every day.
Appreciate Jus for all that he does, even if it's taking the garbage out much later than I ask. (At least he's the one braving the cold)
Stop worrying about how fat I look and worry about how healthy I feel.
Smile at strangers.
Support as many local stores and independent artists as possible, even when Target has super cute designer stuff.
Each month do something I've never done before.
Do my part to make the world a better, happier, prettier place.



Did you make any resolutions?

3 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I'm so bad a resolutions. :P I love yours, though!

I think mine is just one word: Live. Just Live LIFE. To the fullest, of course. :)

Dana Richards said...

I love it, I definitely want to appreciate my husband each day and have a better outlook on my health instead of worrying about feeling overweight.

Check out my resolutions here: http://myfirstwinter.blogspot.com/2010/12/resolution.html

Happy New Year!

Oh, My Darling said...

Loving the happiness theme in your list!