Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pretty Standard

Jus and I have discovered that we have a method to our madness.
Loose a dog, get a Basset Hound puppy the next day.
Get married, close on a house two days later.
Celebrate our first Christmas as a married couple, move the next day.

I told Jus that at this rate we'll open a business and have a baby in the same week.

Life is pretty chaotic, but that's how we roll. We're still without Internet which makes life a little boring, my iPhone die much quicker, and me YELL a lot!
We've been spending so much time in our bedroom that Jus says it's like living in a dorm.

I'll try and post some more (trust me, January 11 can't come soon enough!) but if you'd like to follow our life a little closer hop on over to Facebook or Twitter where I tend to post a little more frequently.

So tell me, is there a pattern you tend to follow that makes a method out of your madness?

PS I sent the Whole New You Package Exchange partners last night but if I missed you let me know!

3 comments:

courtney. said...

you two are brave souls! though my boss is due to give birth to a new baby and open a new business in the same month as well ;)

Scientific Housewife said...

More power to you! That is awesome (and the 11th is my bday :) )

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Nothing like taking the bull by the horns, right?