Hi Sweetpeas, hope your Tuesday is off to a good start. I thought I'd start today with a little list.
1) My mom has made a rule that I can't change any rooms of the Behemoth until the whole house is done. This is probably for the best.
2) I love Netflix. We just got it and we've been going though the first season of This American Life and LOVING it!
3) I love our local bookstore, especially on days when they offer 15% off and I get 3 books for $22.
4) I love crappy diner coffee with one cream & one sweetener. I also love lattes of any type. I was very excited to receive my first design in foam this week.
5) I need a haircut super badly. I wish I could do something drastic but doubt I'll do much more than a trim.
6) I know I complained about how slow Jane Eyre was but I finally saw a preview for the new movie and I could not be more excited to see it! The movie looks wonderful!
7) I love posing Edie for silly pictures. Actually, I'm going to start a weekend post of a picture of Edie.
8) I love when I run out of deodorant and borrow some of Jus's, even on days that I end up smelling particularly mannish.
9) I think we're gonna get to work on our new stairway railing this weekend. My grandpa is going to help Jus & me and I can't wait to see the finished product!
10) I know it's almost spring (even though it doesn't feel like it) but I really really really want some black booties. If you'd like to buy me some I wear size 7, just kidding... well, kinda.
11) Jus bought the mannequins with the intent of reselling them (don't ask me why) but for now they're just hanging out in our living room...and I mean, literally hanging out, they're sitting in chairs. And yes, they're just as creepy as you'd think.
Stop back by this afternoon for an awesome DIY!